User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    He looked down, "My father believed that everyone had a curse set upon them. He used to say 'One who cannot save himself is in no position to save others.' ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin stood in the living room of the house while Alise telaported off, "Son of a..." He sighed not wanting to finish. "That woman." Ara stepped up, "What just happened?" ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano held her tight in his arms not wanting to let go, "If you blame yourself, then the pain will never go away." "What would you know!" She snapped leaving ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (As soon as i get something.)

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'll be gone for a few days. Sorry)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (I'll post when I get something. Let me think.)

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    It comes up for me DM, does anyone else have the problem? Try again

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    I'm so in. Name- Rekin Age- 42 Appearance- no eye patch Race- Human Faction- Mercenary Abilities- Primarily a swordsmen. He never really understood magic though his sword was blessed by ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rouge Agent

    John lead his team inside. One at a time they entered fallowing standard formation. John motioned for Matt to take the left, Trinity the right. Taking the center they slowly ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sighed, "I'll pay for his passage Allen alright. And I'll keep a watch on him too." Allen nodded and walked off to prepare for departure. Sano turned to Reiko, ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Now we're back in business baby, yes!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    The General seemed to ponder the offer. "I will except, but it is our prince who will make the final call. I shall send a runner. If the answer is ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi and Seikyou reached the Hidden Rain about a half an hour after setting out. It took them so long because Seikyou had to help Isumi walk a bit while ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Alright, we'll have to do with out her for now. If you see her on, give her a PM or something to get her attetion okay? ~Mr. Pie out

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Hey, i too would like to join, but I don't know where to start. Should i make a profile or no? Timeline, magic and swords, guns, muskets, what? Races like ...

    Aug 27, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian