User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Ken~Light Ken sighed as he beat the last person to the ground, "You Fire Nation thugs are no fun." He revenged through one of their pockets and pulled out some ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (FYI I'm a part of my schools Pit for our All School Show this year and wont be on too much for a week, till next Saturday when it's over, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (FYI I'm a part of my schools Pit for our All School Show this year and wont be on too much for a week, till next Saturday when it's over, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony plopped himself on the couch and let out a big sigh. He set his jacket over the arm, took off his tie and unbuttoned the first button on his ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony started laughing. He bent over and nearly had to sit down. Alyse looked at him and frowned, "Did I say something wrong?" "No, no, it's just," he calmed him ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony put his jacket back on and thought a moment, "Dull life," he whispered. Alyse turned to him, "Did you say something?" "It's funny, you said everything in your life ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony listened as she coughed and sighed, "Come on," he lead her over to a bench and sat her down, him next to her. He noticed she seemed cold and ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    ~Cedrick "No, I don't think so. All I'm really going to need is not to be bothered." He nodded to Ben and he went over to help Jude. Taking a ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Ivellios stood before a Frost Atronach. He had had some experience in fighting them and he drew hes sword knowing his spear was useless against it. He turned to two ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony worked to keep people back so May could have some room. Her Italian friend, he assumed because he saw them talking like old friends, worked on keeping her conscious. ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony held her there a moment before blushing and standing her up, "Um, favorite event." He scratched his head a moment, "The four-forty relay. I'm rather good at the team ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony looked at her, 'You feeling okay? You look a little sick?" "I'm fine," she replied. "Just a little exited and nervous at the same time." Tony nodded, but decided ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Gustav dropped his sack of potatoes and looked out the door towards the ship. Their sentry had fired a round as a signal. I small Navy ship was on approach ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony smiled and took her hand as they walked, "Don't say that. You need to cheer up, we're here to have fun. Listen, don't think about whether or not your ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony looked at his watch, 7:00. He nodded and headed off for Alyse's room. He knocked on the door and she opened it, but she wasn't happy, "Your late." He ...

    Feb 25, 2009


“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451