User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Tell Kersko about my brother, and get Rei back. Would that work?)

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    (So, I'll start off if you guys don't mind. Or should we wait?)

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Perfect.) Sano put his hand on Kersko's shoulder, "It's not worth it. There's no need for blood shed." He gave Reiko a glance and he put the gun down. Kersko ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Dane jumped into the middle of the group. All were stuned, but one. He looked at her and she stared back. He slowly drew his sword as did she. Everyone ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (I got it.) Kris listened well as Raiku spoke. As he did he couldn't believe what he was saying. "There are six stones lost on the Baron plain we need ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Alrighty then. Bare with me, this may be long.) Ilum and Karana reached the east entrance about twenty minutes after splitting up from the group. It would take them longer ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    (I'm coming in) Name- Dane. Age- unknown, but looks 22. Species- Archangel (Fallen angle) Appearance- Dark, thick black hair. Grey eyes. Black travel clothes. Dark green cloak. Teeth are slightly ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I don't know what to do with the situation. Any ideas?)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (Is anyone else going to join, or is it just you and me Chris?)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    (I'm in) Name- Travis Age- 16 Appearance- 160 x 108 - 4k Race- Nephilim (Son of an Angle) History- Unknown. He can barley remember anything of his past. His goal ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "I'm not sure," said Ilum strapping his sword onto his back. "You sleep well?" Karana's eyes diverted, "Yes, thanks for asking." Ilum gave her which made her blush. Before he ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    This died with me? I'm honored. Who's still here?

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Sorry, for some reason my dad doesn't want me on the computer. i won't be on. Sorry.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum sighed, "Not really." He looked into her eyes, she was worried. "I'll say this, my elder brother was killed by the Dark Knight. Don't worry so much. It'll be ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (I'm in, but no spartan for me. Someone has to be a human right.) Name- Rick Alswel Age- 22 Appearance- Standard marine armor only grey. Black short wavy hair. Dark ...

    Oct 23, 2007


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina