-
Re: Power of the Soul
Kris sighed, Nathan was always like that, "I'm in, but..." "Don't do it Kris, you know what will happen don't you?" Kris looked down, "I do, but, but I've been ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
(I'm in) Name- Jakson Yuri Appearance- the guy Faction- Kings royal army. Personality- Cheery, always has a smile and knows how to put a smile on someones face. He is ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
Ilum helped Karana to her feet who clung to him. Sighing he said, "Raven, step out of there. I have an idea." Slowly she replied and stepped from the cage. ...
Nov 18, 2007 -
Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!
Drake walked up to the main gates of the camp, a black bag behind him. Looking at a piece of paper. He sighed and put it into his back pocket. ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!
(I'm in) Name: Drake Wiskot Age: 19 Appearance: Dark brown hair, thick. Average build. Strong legs, a good runner. Prefers baggy clothes, but will wear what is necessary. Dark blue ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano stopped walking and stared at the new girl, "Dragon." She jumped aside ready to fight if need be. "No need to fear, I hope. What color are you?" "Red, ...
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano looked about the carnage below him. From the roof of the apartment he could see the desroyed buildings still burning. He decided to go back inside when Geomana ran ...
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
Ilum stood there looking out of the entrance of the cave. Warren and Luke had gone ahead to make sure the husks were truly dismembered. Karana was sitting next to ...
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
(Sorry grounded and have no real time.) Change Name- Sanosuke Sagara (Sano for short) Appearance- Herskon- Black Dragon Personality- Caring yet subtle. Is only open with people he knows. At ...
Nov 15, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Sorry, Eye contact and a warm thoughtful smile.)
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(I just did so there.)
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: The Others
(Change) Sano pulled her close as she lay there sleeping. he, thou, could barely get a wink. His thoughts wandered over the fact his brother was alive. There had to ...
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: The Monster Mash
(I'm in.) Name- Liam Species- Human Costume- Leon from Resident Evil 4 Age- 21 Appearance- picture only with thick brown hair and brown eyes. _________________________________________________________
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano made a fire and told Kersko the whole story. the fight, his transformation, and the theory behind his brother. He was shocked. "We don't need to wait a few ...
Oct 28, 2007 -
Re: Races of Elsmeron
(I'll start I suppose.) Travis looked around. the town was dark and seemed deserted. he walked the streets in silence. Another place where people were afraid to go out at ...
Oct 28, 2007
