-
Re: Spirit
No you're good. We'll wait for at least one more person to start.
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
(Fallow the model for my character.) Name- Jason Roberts Age- 21 Appearance: (Regular)- (True Self)- The one in front Personality- Calm, but sometimes a little depressing. Not really cheery, but ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
My other storybook seems dead, but i think it's because the idea wasn't good enough. I hope this one turns out better. We'll live in the modern world as normal ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: VG Rumble
(Come on people, I'm keeping it alive, but i need some help. Any one out there?)
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
(Where is everybody?)
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Hikaru Hikaru looked back to see a reddish dragon behind him. Is that... He quickly turned into a human and let Sano drop to the ground. "Sorry Sanosuke." Hikaru returned ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano struggled to his feet, "What happened?" "I don't know, I found you passed out." Sano looked at Geomana. Looking back he saw the body with the mark. "We have ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano and Kersko mad their way through the barren, but rocky field. This had been a place of many battles so the army decided to always keep a company here, ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
(I'll make a second character, but if sasquash doesn't like it I'll delete him.) Name- Samuel Testin Appearance- the blond Alliance- Princes Royal Guard Class- Lancer Weapon- Spear
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano put his arm on Geomana's shoulder, "Stay here." "Only until someone needs me." Sano looked up to see Kersko walking foreword, sword drawn. Sano did the same, "You smell ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Magic vs Science
Garrick marvaled at his renewed strength. Picking up his gun blade he said, "We can rest at my place. I have made a home in the mountian there." He pointed ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: Magic vs Science
Garrick was helped to his feet by Saera. There were many people surrounding them, one lifter her hand, "Hurry, we have to get out of her." Garrick nodded, but nearly ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano looked at everyone. They all nodded including Kersko, "I'm not letting you go without me this time." Geomana just gave him a playful smile. Sano stood up and walked ...
Nov 23, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
(True, but that's it right. Small party I think. Any way to many went bad. =( Oh well. Still, where is everyone else?
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Power of the Soul
Kris fell to the ground exhausted. "You bastard." "It worked right. i drew out everything you had." Raiku cave a wary smile. "Get him to the infirmary now!" Two guards ...
Nov 22, 2007
