-
Re: Starlit (Fantasy)
(I thought my charater was in the cave with TN's? I'm so confused.)
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Jason sat there only half listening to the girl in front of him. He was fixed on the girl in the corner. She had sneaked in and he almost didn't ...
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
Myrth traveled the wood rather then by road. He found it peaceful and relaxing. Nothing but the sound of his boots below him, the birds singing, and the cool brisk ...
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
(Could I start now or should we wait fo Ayumi?)
Nov 25, 2007 -
Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!
Drake looked up from his food to see the kid from before, "Katz right?" The kid nodded, "Nothing really. How bout you?" "Nothing either." They continued to eating silence until ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Starlit (Fantasy)
Hyral took a seat under a tree and took a sip of water. The last leg of his journey was threw this marsh valley and it would be dark soon. ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Starlit (Fantasy)
I say we start now. Let's get this party rolling.
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Starlit (Fantasy)
(My turn) Name: Hyral Elements: Water and ice Gender: male Race/species: Njord Age: 41 Description: Weapon: Personality: Silent, but not cold. He finds people to be trouble some and gets ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Wrath of the Dragons
(I'm in) Team- None of the three Name- Myrth Age- 50 (about 20 in human years) Gender- Male Race- Half elf Appearance- up close Biography- His parents were murdered when ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
They both are. They look look diferent right?
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
No, come on in.
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Starlit (Fantasy)
I'll post later or tomarrow. Kind of tired.
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Jason stepped out of class, people swarming around him. He decided to go get some tea because he was free for an hour. In a way he was happy to ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
I can start now if you want.
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Spirit
Fine I guess. It will do.
Nov 24, 2007
