User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (I think we posted at like the same time.)

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    (I was looking at the demon Saffron. Sorry.)

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    Hyral continued to watch the events unravel from the shadows. The girl beside him was trying to calm her wolf. He kept a close eye on the demon. Soon he ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Arcadia Academy (Storybook)

    When do we start the actual story?

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason sighed, "All right. We'll meet at my friends saturday morning. I'll send Kal to give you directions. He will be able to sense your spirits. Is this okay?"

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I'm brain dead right now. Sorry.)

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (Is this thing dead, or are you guys just stuck?)

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Arcadia Academy (Storybook)

    A link. The poem was posted the other day, but I had a bad feeling about it. I had a poem that was critiqued once, and it wasn't helpful. You ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Myrth watched as Nyugan exited the cave. With a sigh he looked up at the sky. This is taking a tool at everyone. He looked everyone over and sighed again, ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Arcadia Academy (Storybook)

    (I'm in) Name- Light Yagami(From Death Note. He rules.) Age- 19 Appearance- Personality- A thinker. He tends to think things through and notice that that others don't. He as great ...

    Nov 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Jason listened as the people around him continued to chatter randomly. Jason started to get really annoyed. What should I do? Maybe introductions are in order huh? Maybe, but... alright, ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wrath of the Dragons

    Myrth chukled, "A fine trick my friend. I've seen a lot of things in my travels, but that was quiet impressive." "Thank you. May I ask why you're here?" Myrth ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Starlit (Fantasy)

    Morning came early the day after the storm. Hyral had given the girl his cloak for the night, but he couldn't sleep. he kept feeling like there was something out ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    (Here's Jason's friends profile.) Name- Ryan Marks Age- 27 Appearance- Personality- Very easily amazed in the terms of spirituality. Can sometimes be a little too excited. Even so he knows ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    (Spirits can talk to who ever.) Jason simply sighed. All this babbling was getting them no where. Suddenly a shiver ran down his spine. He turned to see another girl ...

    Nov 26, 2007


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming