User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Sound Of Silence

    (I will post my profile tomorrow night, but I claim Trumpet.)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (I was able to pop on, but I can't post till tomorrow night, I'll jump it ahead then.)

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    (Got it) Alex looked as more men began showing up. He both cursed and laughed at the same time, "More and more men to fight. Man I love it here." ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex didn't really know what was going on, but he didn't care. All he knew was he had a fight on his hands and he was going to enjoy every ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Silver watched as the remains of the demon faded into nothingness. He wrapped his chain around his wrist as it turned back to normal. he heard someone behind him and ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (I don't think I made this clear, but Morning and Shadow are on the same side, just different branches of Demonic. It's true they don't get along, but I felt ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    Name- Kevin "Silver" Niles. Age- 21 Gender- Male Appearance- Personality- In one word, Dedicated. He believes in his cause and would do anything for it and his allies. He's a ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Morning Shadow

    (Haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I'd give it a shot.) ~Story Many people live their lives without much knowledge of the spiritual world. Heaven ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex let out a curse as someone rammed into him sending him back. He looked to see a young man begging to stand, "Watch it kid!" "Hey, don't call me ...

    Jun 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    Alex stood slowly as thoughts rushed into his head. He remembered Brick, the gym, and all the trainees. He shock his head to make the memories disappear, but they didn't. ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: World's End

    name- Alex Valorum Age- 20 gender- Male appearance- Alex stands around 5'11 and his rather filled out nicely. His hair his thick and brown like a mop a top his ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (Man, I really am having trouble keeping up.) Tony stood over the counter eating an apple. Nick had gone to recruit people and he was enjoying some peace and quiet. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (My stupid Computer.)

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Ivellios noticed Kai hesitate and started to run. He blew passed him and yelled, "Snap out of it and help him, I'll take this one!" See Kai leave he turned ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (Favor. This moves so fast that I'm having trouble keeping up. Can someone make sure my character stays alive until I can post please?) (Right before LaReina's Post.) Tony started ...

    Feb 28, 2009


Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher