User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: stuck at sea

    (I'm in) Name- James Raget (Many call him Raget, only a few call him James.) Age- 25 Appearance- Family- A younger brother who serves as a cabin boy on a ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano held his stomach has Hikaru spoke. His features began to reside until he was normal again. He got to his feet, but Hikaru punched him in the stomach forcing ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gave her a smile a slowly pulled her in for a kiss. It was brief and Ilum began to walk back to camp leaving her there blushing. She soon ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gave a wary smile that Raven noticed. She stood up and grabbed him, "Please let me help you, you're not well." Ilum pushed her off, "I'll be fine." Karana ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    (Sure. When do we start I wonder?)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    (I'll post later today alright. Let me think.)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Cell

    Kyle looked around. He spotted a street sign, "The mall. It's only a few blocks away from here. We could lock all the doors. it'd be safe there, for a ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben gave a soft smile, "I apologize. The name's Ben Wiskot of Raven Claw. I'm sixteen and am in my sixth year. You?" See still didn't make eye contact, "Annabelle ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben continued to walk down the hall. It was his free period and he wanted some fresh air. He made his way towards the bridge when he saw a girl ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School Dayz

    (If anything goes wrong I'll correct it. Don't worry about it TN.) Name- Light Yagami(Death Note Rules!) Age- 17 Species- Magic User. Other wise human. Grade- 11th Eyes- Light Brown ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    Ben sighed. It was Nina, one of Kyle's friends. "You alright?" She nodded and smiled. "What are you doing here any way." "Well, um, I'm late for class." She was ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano watched as Geomana was pulled back by her hair and thrown to the ground. He struggled to get free, but to no avail. He began to lose control. What ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    (Got ya) Name- Kyle Wiscot Nickname- None Gender- Male Hair- Blond, to his shoulders. Skin- white Wand- Maple, 15in. House- Raven claw Year- 2 History- His father was killed by ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    (I'll give it a shot) Name- Benjamen Wiscot Nickname- Ben Gender- Male Hair- Brown, thick, wavy. Skin- white Wand- Polished oak, 17in. House- Raven claw Year- 6 History- His father ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems: Preparations

    I have officially sent you my profile. Can't wait for the first.

    Dec 15, 2007


I always prefer to believe the best of everybody; it saves so much trouble.
— Rudyard Kipling