User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Jake sighed, So many people, not what I like. He turned and began to walk away, but Alex grabbed his arm, "I wont trust a vampire." He looked at him, ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Jake smiled, but then turned as did the vampire. He heard a small shriek and he knew someone was there, "Come out, we wont hurt you." Out from behind a ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Jake walked down the street no one was out and rightly so. This town had recently become a vampire infested place. No one dares go out after dusk. All but ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    Name- Johnathan McKnight Age- 17 Appearance- Grey hair slicked back with a small ponytail, medium build with lean legs. Wears brown leather amour and has gray like eyes. Weapon/fighting style- ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    (I've been gone for a while, but am ready to go) Name: Jacob Ginestro (Jake) Race: Human (M) Age: 21 Team: He's a vampire hunter. He views all of them ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    John watched as their raptor was devoured by the Rex. He sighed, "We can never get a break can we. Our technology is very limited at this point, so we ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason continued to read his book with little expression on his face. He realized his attitude angered his companion so he decided to say something, "How were you picked for ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    (I'm in) Name- John Rivers Age- 19 Appearance- Personality- Optimistic and out going. He still believes there is a god to save them and that he needs to do his ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano slowly raised to his feet, "Fine. I'll do as you ask Hikaru on two conditions." "All right little brother, what is it?" "Your men stay away from Geomana." "Agreed." ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    (I'm in if it's okay) Name- John Stevens Age- 21 Gender- Male Location- New York, New York Appearance- Occupation- Journalist for a local newspaper Ability- Illusion and perception. He can ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason clapped his book shut, but didn't turn, "Brain? A Voider huh. Interesting." He sat up, but never once looked at her, "I'm not sure how big." "Then describe how ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Treaty of Ten Systems

    Jason sighed as the speech was finally over. He didn't care much for the celebrating, but he just wished to be able to move. He was getting a whole new ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    NAME: Evan APPEARANCE: ISLAND: The South Island Of Lightning AGE: 14! Background: Is the eldest and only child. His mother has been dead for years and his father treats him ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Slayers!

    Question, how will the charaters be connected?

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gave her a soft smile, "Luke, look after her." "Promise." Ilum was still starring at Karana, she was waiting for an answer, "I will never leave you. I now ...

    Dec 29, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe