User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    John looked at her and thought for a moment, "Pain is not something I like to see, besides, what king of person would I be if I just let them ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Gin finished packing and slung the pack over his shoulder. When he opened the door an elf was standing there. "Hello Gin." "Karana right?" She nodded as he made his ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Derick smiled "You can't, but then again, I can't trust you either now can I. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bottle, "Here, a gift. It's ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    John sighed as he looked at his test. Another 100. In a way he cared in another he didn't. He knew all this would help him in the end, but ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (Get stuf for travel. Change clothes, make sure you have all your weapons, grab provistions, that sort of stuff.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    "Go prepare, we leave in an hour." (All I got, but at least it keeps it moving.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (I know a blacksmith is strange, but it will all fall into place, I promise.)

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Derick sighed as two men lay at his feet, "These small fry can't stop me at all. Even so, it wont be long until the start sending out the big ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    "Gin thought for a moment as he listed to some of the suggestions. "How about this. We go for the carriage first, but on the way gather information on the ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Gin was the first to get there and he patiently waited for the others. One by one they all arrived and once they were all there they exchanged greetings. Some ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    Name- John Rivers Age- 15 Gender- Male Appearance- Average height and build. Around 5ft 7ins tall. He weighs ruffly 150 pounds. He has brown, thick, and shaggy hair. He has ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: My Fair Lady

    Not long after Sam and Adrianne started dancing had the song ended. He rubbed his head, "I guess we came in at the end of the song. Shall we grab ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Gin spun around punching and kicking the air around him hitting imaginary targets. Sweet rolled down hos brow and he strained him self. Suddenly a towel hit him in the ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ripple Effect

    Ian sighed as he finished wrapping his arm, "Some people." He stood up and turned as he heard the howling of wolves. He cursed under his breath as he heard ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    (I'll join) Name- Derick Cosco Gender- Male Age- 21 Appearance- Black hair and dark blue eyes. Personality- Self centered. All he cares about is getting out and nothing else. He'll ...

    Mar 7, 2008


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit