User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Anthony sighed, "Yeah, but I really have no reason to be here anymore." He looked at her and smiled slightly, [i]This conversation is going no where fast, "Would you like ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    Anthony sighed as the instructer rabled on. It had been two years since he started this class and he felt it's uses thinning. True enough he was grateful to the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    (Is it okay if I'm human?) Name: Sturm Brightblade Age: 22 Creature: Human Rank: Loner History: His village was burned by dark creatures that stock the land when he was ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    (Cool. Help is always needed no matter who you are. This also lets me create a character I really love.) Name- Anthony Delia (Tony) Age- 15 Appearance- About 5'10 in ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    (I'll wait and see what happens unless you need me)

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Name: Gin Age: 19 Height: 5'11 Weight: 180 lbs. Nationality: English Hair: Thick shaggy black Eyes: Blue Role: Assistant captian. Other: He is the son to a govoner of an ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    Sorry guys my computer crashed. Is my character in this. If so can someone please fill me in. If not, it's nice to see you guys like it.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    Can I still join?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Back Fire Hell

    The year is modern age, but the world is in utter chaos. Hells gates have opened and nearly whiped out the human race. It has become aparat that there is ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Name- James Age: Unknown, looks 17 Gender: Male breed: Half Demon Personality: Quiet and stern. He's not one to take kindly to jokes and likes peaceful things. He can understand ...

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Soul Blader

    name- Will age- 19 gender- Male race- Soul Blader personality- Strong willed. He will do what ever it takes for what he believes in. He is usually in deep thought. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    (Sorry, what's going on?)

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Cedrick took his hand, "I don't hesitate, and we'll he who gets left behind." He took off at a fast pace with Dent less than a step behind.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Sellswords

    Cedrick sighed, "I'll chase after, make sure he doesn't kill himself." "Okay, just be careful." "I will." It didn't take him very long to catch up to him. "Why are ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Prodigies

    "I see, then I apologize. I did not mean to make you upset." He gave her a faint smile which was rare for him. Something about her made him feel, ...

    Mar 10, 2008


When the microwave blew up, I was in my room reading comics. My entire family turned into superheroes. Only I remained completely normal…
— Normal Normal (1999 series)