User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I'm still in. Bring in my character and I'll start posting ok.

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Kenshin watches as group of hunters try to pull themselves together. He steps out into the light and immediately as a gun to his face, but his sword is to ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    (I'm finally coming back in. Just a few questions. Where is everbody. Building, forest, running. I get that and I can bring myself in.)

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name: Anthony (Tony) Delia Age: 16 Appearance: School Year: 2ND (10 grade) Group: He's a combination of nerds and popular. He's a good track runner when it comes to short ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Eric Shields, Venice Italy, October 14, 2008. Eric walked into the police station, coffee mug in hand. He looked around to see a few asleep at there desks and other ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Name: Eric Shields Age: 23 Country (where they came from): USA Organization (who do they work for): Military Investigations. Appearance: Personality: He is usually calm and collective, but he has ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    ~Yakov Yakov and Wilheart arrived shortly before midday. It was hard getting Wilheart in without anyone noticing, but they did it, some how. "Where to we go from here?" "I ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    (you don't have to start in Balior) ~Yakov Yakov paced along the hall. He waited for the councils decision on action for the war with Galian. Though it wasn't definite, ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano ran for the woods. He was no good there. After trying to fight a dragon he barley took down he decided he had over stayed his welcome. As he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano ran for the woods. He was no good there. After trying to fight a dragon he barley took down he decided he had over stayed his welcome. As he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    Name- Yakov Age- 21 Race- Human Appearance- Country- Eltar Personality- He honors the code of the knights and uses it as his moral code. He doesnt follow them to the ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Forgotten Truths

    This costs a lot so I hope you guys like it. (Forgotten Truths) The world of Algen has had many ages, both dark and light. Currently the world is fragile. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fairies vs. Elves

    Name- Gilthanas Age- 120 Race- Elf Fairies/ Elves- Elves Appearance- Look below Powers- Slight magic, but nothing to great. Personality- He either trusts you or he doesn't, there is no ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    Sano smiled a little at the gesture the young elf was making. He had seen a lot in his shorts years of services. He stood up and walked over to ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2

    (I've been working the past couple of days, so unless i can be brought in I'm out. Sorry)

    Jul 6, 2008


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth