-
Re: Morning Shadow
(I'm short on time, but tomorrow afternoon I am free and will get this moving again I promise.)
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: Dinner Guest
Name: Nathan Glennsdale Age: 21 Gender: Male Word found on card: Future Appearance: He has black hair with bleached bangs. He likes jeans and is always wearing his lucky black ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: The Sound Of Silence
(What music are we going to be playing. If we don't know I can post about after rehearsal.)
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: Guardians
-Human: Name: Sergeant-Major William (Will) Nork Age: 31 Gender: Male Appearance: Will stands about 6 foot and has a medium build. He's bald and is always seen wearing a winter ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
Mr. Pie and Alex shook hands as their conversation came to an end, "Good luck Alex, enjoy the afterlife." "I'll make the best of it until you write that epilogue ...
Jul 5, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
Mr. Pie silently walked back into the room with a bloody nose with Alex behind him. "Yes, we made our characters, but we never dreamed they could think for themselves. ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: breaking the 4th wall
(Now this is interesting. The character I'm going to be using is from a book I haven't posted on here yet.) Mr. Pie sat and watched all of the commotion ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: The Sound Of Silence
(I got you two no problem.) Olin entered the auditorium, instrument in hand, sighing as he stepped forward. Olin had never played in a large group and was used to ...
Jul 3, 2009 -
Re: Doomsday
Light awoke in a daze. He slowly sat up in his bed scratching his head, "Where am I?" The cold room offered no response. Light struggled to remember what had ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: The Sound Of Silence
Olin Harper~Trumpet Olin listened to everything the director said while taking notes on a small note pad. The director went on to discuss musical arrangements and living expectations. The orchestra ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: The Sound Of Silence
Olin Harper~Trumpet Olin stood up against a wall all by himself. He didn't like making introductions and wasn't sure if he'd be staying any way. He didn't want to get ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Doomsday
(I'll be the brother) name- Light Maverick age- 17 gender- Male appearance- distinguishing features- His eyes are completely white and there is a white star imprinted on his chest. personality- ...
Jun 29, 2009 -
Re: Morning Shadow
Silver arrived at HQ the day after he departed. Standing in the Morning Control Room he stood at attention as Lord Kerith, leader of Morning spoke. "As you may have ...
Jun 28, 2009 -
Re: The Sound Of Silence
Name: Harper, Olin Age: 16 Gender: Male Nationality: Italian Instrument: Trumpet Appearance: Olin stands about 5,11. He has short brown hair and brown eyes. His build is medium with a ...
Jun 28, 2009 -
Re: Morning Shadow
(There is the DT. I'll post in a little bit.)
Jun 28, 2009
