-
Re: The Meager
Come on in.
Oct 1, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
Hikaru smiled as he bought some candy at the local gas station. He loved sweets, but Kenshin hated it. "How can you waist you money and time on such pointless ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Hunter
name- Hikaru Shindo Spirit- Kenshin Himura age- 17 gender- Male race- Spirit Channeler appearance- Regular: Spirit partner: Fused: personality- Hikaru: Funny laid back he is always at ease. He never ...
Sep 28, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
(Lloyd, is it a mercenary who has all those abilities of classes, because if it is I will have to delete you character. Sorry, but that's godmodding.)
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
(This is way to fast. Sorry, I'm out. Feel free to use my character though.)
Sep 21, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
Mr. Scott was walking through the halls when he was stopped by another teacher, "Don't you have a class right now John?" "No, this is my free period, but I ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
Izlude and Simon waled into the large mansion. Izlude was clad in the Hokutens armor with a white cape baring the white lion. Simon followed in his brown leather armor. ...
Sep 20, 2008 -
Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe
Will stood outside leaning over his balcony to his apartment. "Yes mom, I don't know if there is a college for me...I want to go there, see things...okay, I'll call ...
Sep 19, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
Vamp, I'm letting two more people join if they wish because I thought a lot more people would go with two characters. Go a head and make you post.
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
One more, then we can start.
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: Night Wing Academy
Name: James Wilkinson Age: Appears 17, really 72 Gender: Male Personality: James is a laid back king of person. He looks at things from a distance and only gets involved ...
Sep 18, 2008 -
Re: The Meager
Story The land Of Gilian has just won what will be called the Fifty Year War. The land is at a breaking point. The world is in poverty and the ...
Sep 17, 2008 -
Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe
Name: Will Heart Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: Personality: Witty and calm. He doesn't get worked up easily and that can get on some peoples nerves. He has a kind ...
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
Name: Johnathan Scott Appearance: Who they are:(friend/enemy/teacher) Favorite teacher. Their relation with each of the girl: He is the girls global history teacher. he's an understanding guy who fini
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
As Anthony past the cafeteria he decided to grab something to drink before heading to gym for a little track practice. He decided to go in the back door, but ...
Sep 4, 2008
