User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (If you know about the domains do what you want with them.) Ramza studied the woman who sat next to him. He noticed almost instantly she was an elf and ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (A witch is fine, female wizard basically.)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    John watched as the man left. Once he was out of site he started laughing, "Oh my god, what was up with that guy?" He turned to Zire, though he ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (My Character) Name- Ramza Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) Race- Human Class- Fighter Age- 21 Appearance- Personality- Has a strong sense of justice. He believes no one man is greater than ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    I've noticed since I got back that a lot of storybooks have been created. To my dismay not many appeal to me. Not that I hate the idea, just I'm ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    (Yeah Firestalker, I think we do have to wait.)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    Name- Cedrick Age- 22 (784) Gender- Male Race- Vampire Clan- Head of the Immortals Appearance- Around 6 feet tall. He has a medium build with long legs. His hair falls ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    (I changed my Bio.) (Hey Firestalker, I noticed both our characters are in college and studying literature. I was wondering if I was ok for us to be classmates or ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lethal Injection (PG-13 rating)

    Name- John Scott Age- 21 Gender- Male Talent- Insight. He's good at reading people and can sometimes tell is someone is lying or bluffing, though he has been proven wrong. ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Tony Tony sighed as the saw the girl called Greenleaf leave. He looked back at Rebecca, "Any idea who she is." She only shock he head no. He went back ...

    Oct 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Tony Tony sighed as he saw Tom walk into class. He noticed behind him there was a new girl. No fair, all the girls like him. "Hey Tom." He waved ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    I'll be your guardian, I really don't mind at all.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    Who still needs a guardian, I'll gladly be it :). I don't care who.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Faries

    (I'll be anyone's guardian, just say so.) Name: Anthony (Tony) Delia Age: 16 Gender: male Race: Human Guardian or Friend: Guardian Appearance: Element: Unknown (Who ever takes him.) History: Anthony ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hunter

    Hikaru calmed down, "Sorry, somethings you just don't see everyday." He was smiling calmly until he looked at Glacier, He is an odd one. Kenshin spoke so only Hikaru could ...

    Oct 2, 2008


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown