User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Zodiac

    Name- Tony Delia Age- 16 Sign- Pisces Ability- Can create illusions. Appearance- Stocky. A little big, but buff. Stands around 5'10. Has dark brown and thick hair. Has Grey green ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    (I will post after school today.)

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Orin surveyed the new recruits with hope and sadness. Most of them seemed too green, but more men were always welcome. As second in command he had a lot of ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    ~Excalibur~ (In this storybook nothing is so cut and dry. The way I pictured a paladin was a knight sworn to some oath. It could be to a king, eveil ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    As the Ice Creature crumbled to pieces, Ivellios heard the girl scream towards her brother. He looked up and saw he was on the defensive. Dashing forward he crashed into ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (I know Kai has no weapon. Since I can't have a spear yet, I was planning on having a long sword and a short sword. Can I give the short ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    (How many more do we need before we start?)

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (Nice addition, very role-playing like. Alright, we'll let some of the others post. If no one has an idea I'll pitch us off, but I want you guys to do ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Ramza studied the medallion closely, "That's the medal of the wizard Duric." Awera looked at it again before asking how he knew that. Ramza hesitated a moment, Duric served his ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Ivellios ran panting and holding his bloody shoulder. Leaning up against a tree he rested a moment to recap what had just happened. A huge gate had opened up in ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Name: Ivellios Holysend Gender: Male Age: 19 Class: Warrior Appearance: (Uses the spear) Personality: Acts older for his age. Believes the world is on his shoulders and can act depressed ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (Man, I finally have full computer back. If it's okay can I still join. If so send me a PM. I'll read and post a Bio as soon as I ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    (fire_of_dawn, I have to reject your character. You didn't ask if you could be that race and you didn't follow my character template. If you still wish to join you ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dungeons and Dragons

    Ramza studied the man well. Smiling he accepted is offer. "Not much to tell, we'll know more if we speak to the guards for information unless any of you have ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Chandra Reborn

    Name: Orin Elsan Age: 24 Race: Human Status: 2nd in command (If this is okay. If not, trainer) Gift: Something like the force. He can pick up objects and us ...

    Jan 26, 2009


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory