User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    I was born, lived, than died.

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Lets see, out of them all, ADD MORE DETAIL.

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Navel-gazing

    Thanks, now that I think about it i do that in my poetry. Thank you for the help.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    Hey that's a good idea, I'll try it.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?

    Me, I write in both. You have to decide what sounds best. Past is a little easier, but preasnt gives you a first hand experiance.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    well, I had the same problem. Should he live or die? You choice. If your leaning twords death you should make end in his character. Have him die doing something ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sword Description Help

    Not a good idea if the sword is that important. Try having it represent the character. If he/she is elegent, sweet, and trust worthy, have the blade the same way. ...

    Dec 27, 2006


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna