User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    To tell you the truth I don't know any poets or poetry other than what I've read on this sight, so I'll have to say myself

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing in bits!

    The same thing happened to me. I got all of these ideas in my head, but there wasn't enough for a story. What i did was I took all of ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I write for only two reasons. To exprease my heart, and to show off my imagination.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Must a poem have meaning?

    There is something I have to say here. Everything has a meaning even if you don't see it. The fact of the matter is everything comes down to choice. You ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I do, though I'ld rather not get into to much detail. I will say this though, when I make a character they are real to me.

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Share Techniques!

    My poems come quikly. I simply listen to my heart, try it.

    Dec 27, 2006


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory