User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I listen to music when I write too. My only other habbit I can think of is I have to write outside. That might explain why I can't get more ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I could go on and on about LOTR, but I won't, so, peace.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'd say LOTR, the Hobbit included. Harry Potter just doesn't grab me as much.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd say something about abarishment. um, yeah I'll go with that. The End, or Just the Beginning

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Hatchet by Gary Paulsen, one of my favorite authors.

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Well, romantic fiction I think. Maybe someone trying to get the one they love for another? That Which we Serve

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Well, probebly using a person to survive and gain power wile killing them at the same time." -Illum What do you think of life in general?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like it could be fantasy or a realistic fiction story. Elemental: The Warrior of the Wind

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A loner, or swordsmen, pirate, it sounds likes it's in that category. Allen Raiku

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    You took mine, sorry lets see, horrific, and suspensfull. Interesting. [/i]Shadow Kin

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    sounds interesting a funny. My be fantasy, I'ld read it. Shadow-Kin

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Not sure. It makes me think about vegetables. :lol: well, it does sound interesting. If you write it I'll have to read it. Elemental: The Warrior of Wind

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    The influence for my novel came from a lot of places. The story, or plot came from a dream. But all the characters are based on my friends. Then the ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I've had the idea for a book for a while, but i just started writing a year ago.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I get the feeling it is and edventure or A form of romantic fiction. A Wind that Blows

    Jan 16, 2007


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender