User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    I was going to say something, but when you said you could get the color better i was fine. Over all the Texture looks good, but the angle looks a ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Jason: Murder? Please, if you kill someone for reasons you believe are right or for justice does that make it true murder? Allen: Not sure there jason, but still. If ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    Movies do a bit, but the real thing is music. One show maybe, but music big time. ~Mr. Pie.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I guess it depends on how i feel on that given day. Yesterday I barley posted, but today I'm on a role. Go Me! :)

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Lets see. I'll usually write my poems on the computer compleatly from start to finish, but stories are different. I like to write my stories by hand before posting them ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    My friend Jake and I are trying to write a book right now, but it's hard. We can't work on it over the phone, have tried, and we don't hand ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: How do you write poetry?

    I find mine from real events in my life. Sadly, they aren't very happy, at least some of them. Now though Nature and music has inspired me, but it's not ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Well, at least a year truly writting, but..... I guess since I hit 4-5 grade. My first book was for ... I think 4th grade? Any way, It was called ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    I have to say I like them all. Some are a little hard to read, but brava, brava.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I agree with Firestalker, I'm still going to read the third book even though it's not the best. I still like it after all.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Well, it's not a BIG deal, it's just he got it published at a young age is all. But that's only because his parents own a publishing company. Lucky son ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    True, but he most likly doesn't belong to a writers web site like us to get help and improve. I guess we have the advantage right? I'm so happy.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I personaly liked the books, though y'all make good points that i have to agree with. Still, don't forget the author was only 19 when he wrote Eragon, so don't ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influence would have to be every aspect of my life. A lot of emotional things have happened to me in recent years so that would be why I write ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    It depends. I have like 5 different versions of my book and some I just hate, but I love the story itself.

    Aug 9, 2007


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley