-
Re: The questions of death.
I pm'ed you as well.
Aug 13, 2007 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
Lets see, this may be last month but, it's only the 6th 1.) Transformers 2.) Harry Potter 5 3,) Pirates 3 I think that's it. I LOVE MOVIES!!!
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: Cool Quotes
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda If there are gods, they do not help, and justice belongs to the strong: but know that all things done ...
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)
CHARLI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 2, 2007 -
Re: Panic! At The Disco
I like Panic at the Disco. I have at least 10 songs by them. I must admit they sing about some wierd stuff, but thatjust makes them origanal.
Jul 28, 2007 -
Re: Are you a gamer?
I AM A FINAL FANTASY FREAK!!!! My favorites are 7, 8, 10, and Tactics. Other than that, I like Halo and Halo 2, can't wait for 3.
Jul 25, 2007 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Me, i listen to everything but country. ICKY! My favorite might be oldies because Bob Seger is my man.
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Good Fantasy Books
For me there is really only one. The Dragon lance series.
Jul 13, 2007 -
Re: YWS Glitch?
That happened to me. I just posted the poem WHO WE ARE and it didn't show up either.
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Friend!!!!!
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!
Dragons rule
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Pick The Background!
at least there is no more snow
Jan 31, 2007 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
Mine made little sense since it isn't me. I was jogging with a friend when all of a sudden 3 men are trying to hurt thr girl I like. My ...
Jan 28, 2007 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
Blackwings_angle told me.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
Midnightwolf and Vamplord. The funny thing is there both guys. :lol: Don't worry they are my friends at school so i can do this, I think. :lol:
Jan 21, 2007
