-
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Come on people, how could you forget. Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, and my favorite PIE!! Name, ha, bad humor. So to everyone out there weather you celebrate it or not, ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: 7000!!!
Man, I'm trying to reach 1000 let alone 7. Still congrats.
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?
I usually write in thrid person, but resently i've been into short stories which I'm writing in first. Still, I like third best.
Oct 27, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
It's piepiemann22, and did you mean me? :smt022
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....
No bodies my friend :smt022
Sep 11, 2007 -
Re: Big Brother Is Your Friend
Begin the Revolution!
Sep 10, 2007 -
Re: Unanswered Posts
My goal is to do more reviewing, so i'll be the look out and make sure no more threads go un read.
Sep 9, 2007 -
Re: YWS Novel Challenge
I WILL DO IT BECAUSE I CAN DO IT!!
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: YWS Novel Challenge
I like the idea and would like to do it. The link works and this would give me a nudge because I need to get going on my novel. It ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Whatcha listening to?
We Got it Going On by Bon Jovi
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: What's your strongest element?
God, this is difficult. I'm not particularly good at anything, but I don't suck at them either. Well, if I had to decide I'd have to say ACTION and CONFLICT. ...
Aug 26, 2007 -
Re: How many storybooks are you in?
that would put me in about 5.
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Solve It!
There was simply no water in the river. (I have a lot of guesses if i'm wrong.)
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Exchange - America or UK?
If you weren't coming from the Pacific I would ask you to come to NY, but don't do it all the same. I live in one of the most expensive ...
Aug 17, 2007 -
Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?
I'ld go to the moon. Always wanted to see the earth up in the sky.
Aug 14, 2007
