-
Re: kadjnfldknlk
I just did that too. Your new email account has another activation key thing. Log out, go to uyour email, reactivate or what ever, then log back in.
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: unusual animal thread
A Jaboo "What would you do if you met a Jaboo?"
Feb 26, 2008 -
Re: I'm back BABY!!
Good to know i was so missed(Only two people :(
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: I'm back BABY!!
I'm back after a leave of absence, but am ready to go again.
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Mid-terms are evil
Hey everyone. I have mid-term soon so I'll be off of YWS for a while. School seems to be slacking so I need to focus on that more. Sorry everyone, ...
Jan 16, 2008 -
Re: Whom is awesomer?
What about ME! Oh well, (Vote).
Dec 17, 2007 -
Re: ToTS: Treaty of Ten Systems
I'll put that in my sig after christmas as preporation for the storybooks beginning.
Dec 16, 2007 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
username: 80% Origanal, but... custom title: 90% funny avatar: 60% I hate invader zim country: 90% Right back where you started XD signature: 85% I don't get every bit of ...
Dec 13, 2007 -
Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?
YWS is the only site for me :D I've looked at a couple others, but this one is by far the best. Easy to use, everyone's friendly, and you can ...
Dec 8, 2007 -
Re: Bella.
I...Don't know what to say. Welcome back, but... I'll PM you.
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Which is mightier?
The pen for a saying that I have no clue weather or not I came up with it. Actions way speak louder than words, but words last a life time.
Dec 2, 2007 -
Re: The offical YWS Chat Virtual Holidance!
Is there any real point to it though? I mean, Nate bannded seperate rooms for a reason. Even though there would be mods you never know. Also, wouldn't that just ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?
A link. The poem was posted the other day, but I had a bad feeling about it. I had a poem that was critiqued once, and it wasn't helpful. You ...
Nov 28, 2007 -
Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?
Unfortunately I'm too tired to critique so I'll get started tomorrow. Even if we only do one it still helps. Just you wait, I'll beat you all. (No, I'm not.)
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I out ate my DAD!! I'm doing the idiot dance.
Nov 23, 2007
