User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Randomosity Re: 500 posts

    My goal is the 1,500 mark. Congrats to you, and it's time for me to GO!

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: 6,000,501!

    Well, this is, like, his forth year right? Good job buddy, your a man now. They grow up so fast. :cry:

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    Yes, but its not really on YWS. I've tried several times, but I've decided to do some serious work before posting it here. Actually I should start, I'm working on ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    Wow, I'm the only one who voted for cycling...I feel alone.

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Any of you have manga books?

    I own... Bleach- Vol 9-19 DBZ- 1, 5-10 Zombie Powder- 2 Ruroni Kenshin- 1-4 Kamikaze- 4 (Sucks: Won at comvention) Naruto- 2 Hikaru-no-go 2 I read alot more, but that's ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have bad writing?

    I guess it depends for me. I can write neatly in both print and cursive, but it takes me a longer time to do so. Normally I stick with print, ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 It reminds me of something...?

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Best book you ever read

    I would have to say... The DragonLance books by Wies and Hickman.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: First they came for the YouTubers...

    Nate, you just made a friend of mine feel a lot better. He's in Italics. Thanks a lot man, that is so a weight off of my shoulders. I'm glad ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    Defence for me.

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    I dont know. I want to vote for everyone, but my friend says I have no votes :( Sorry friends.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Best Storybook Writer

    I thik they are all great writes, its hard to choose. Myself, or my friends...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I want my heart back!

    PANCRIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, the forgotten organ :P

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm Back!

    Im back and I'm glad. The end of the school year can be a mess and I still have portfolios, but I'll be on a bit every day. It's good ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: unusual animal thread

    That's mean, i'd give it a hug :)

    Mar 8, 2008


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin