User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Destroyer (Ch. 1)

    I'm not really going to coment until you finish, but can't you come up with origanal names. You could of at least warned me before using my name. So far ...

    Jul 12, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Part of me

    I like the basic idea, but it needs some work. 1-Like Claudette said it doesn't flow to well. Read over it a couple of time and listen to it or ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worrior of the Wind #1

    Alright, thanks. I'll see what i can do.

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    I lifted my rifle and stood next to Lance. "Can I ask you something?" "Sargent?" "You see, you shouldn't call me that. My rank is tainted. You the first person ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Ties

    Hikaru appeared behing Sagara's back grabing him and locking him. "Do it now Sakumo!" Sakumo jumped and preformed the hand signs, snake, rooster, monkey, boar, horse, tiger, Katon fireball jutsu. ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi, Kakashi, and Seikyou sped towards the enamy. Soon they came apon a small clearing with a stream near by. "Isumi, wear's the enamy?" Asked Kakashi. "There here." Two ninja ...

    Jul 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Well, for now this story book is dead unless i can find new people or the old ones come back. me and Chris can't write it by ourselves. PLEASE COME ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worrior of the Wind #1

    Thanks for taking the time to read it. I confess I had little time to look it over. When i finished i was given no time really to look it ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper’s Sepulchral I : Chapter 1: The Season of the Pikara

    lots already been said so if i repeat anything i don't mean to. 1-Way to descriptive. When you do this you start telling in stead of showing. It leaves little ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Worrior of the Wind #1

    Life went on as it usually did. The birds flew, the sun rose and set, and people went on. For a time that was all there was. Day by day ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 It's origanal at least right?

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blood Dogs Discussion Thread

    Got it. man Chris, you need to look into this a little bit more.

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, is any one there or am I all alone?

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Ranza looked at Aliena. The moon light was spackling on her face. "You look beautiful tonight." Aliena looked back at Ramza who was smiling. She blushed. "So, what..." Ramza heard ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rise of the Blood Dogs

    i tried to move the Steam tank on my own, but no luck. The small man, most likely a Gaelk, let out a groan telling me to stop, or at ...

    Jul 9, 2007


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver