User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    um 7/10 I don't quiet understand it.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I'd say they are good idea. Um, do you want me to continue with the fight?

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I finally have alot of time to be on, so I can continue posting. Do you girls want to continue with this storybook?

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano looked at his arm. It was all stiched up, "Thank you. Not many people would be willing to do something like this for anyone." "It was really no problem ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Champions

    This is Tony who is posting for midnightwolf92. He happens to be asking the same question about who wins in a fight. He is at my house right now and ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    As you can see Joel everyone is nice. Can't wait to see what you have to offer and I'll see you later. Mr. Pie aka Tony.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sono was walking down the street. He sighed and looked around. "Is there anything interesting to do around here." Then suddenly a wolf crashes into him. When he looked up ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon ball z

    I'll join, but i need more to the story to bring in a character.

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Alright, I'll post first. Name-William Age-23 Race-Draconian(I'll describe him as we go) Allegiance-Good Looks-(Human) Dark brown hair, blue jeans, white t-shirt and a blue jean jacket. (Draconian) Al

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    Well, maybe we could come up with our own guys. Like, I want to be a dragonair. A dragon, human mix type thing.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    I'm waiing for a good place to come in.

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    I'm in. This is my thing. If you need ideas PM me. I'm good at this stuff. a lot i write is on a whim anyway.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    For me there is really only one. The Dragon lance series.

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Alright. Name-Sano Taitatsu Race-Other Anamial-Dragon Looks-(Human) Thick dark black hair, scar on his left cheek. Long baggy black pants, white T-shirt, black vest.(Dragon) Black scales with red eyes

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Is it okay if i join?

    Jul 12, 2007


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann