User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Oh man, I can't think of anything for Kakashi's battle. This sucks, anyone got some ideas?

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Thoughts on College Portfolios?

    Well, I'm not sure how college portfolios go, but I have to do portfolios for school as an English final. It would depened on what your topics are. Give me ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd say something about abarishment. um, yeah I'll go with that. The End, or Just the Beginning

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: World's Tears

    Okay, I don't have much time so I'm not sure what other people have put so if I repeat I'm sorry. I like the poem, I really did, but just ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I like Panic at the Disco. I have at least 10 songs by them. I must admit they sing about some wierd stuff, but thatjust makes them origanal.

    Jul 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Okay, i'll post tommarow. *Sigh* why am I the only one who can write battle sense? Oh well, It's kind of fun. A large imagination can come in handy.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 I like it. It speaks truth.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Grrrrr i'm pissed at some people on here

    I get the message. Though I haven't read anything of your, I will at some point, I'll try to keep that in mind. Still, though you think grammer is annoying, ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    You know, someone else could do kakashi's battle, or do I have to do it. Ink, you've told me before you can't do battle sense, but what about you two?

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I'll finish soon, don't worry.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Damn, what do we do Isumi?" "Wait for an opening and strike." "Alright, I trust you, but what can you do by yourself?" Isumi charged at the Jonin. Then, just ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you a gamer?

    I AM A FINAL FANTASY FREAK!!!! My favorites are 7, 8, 10, and Tactics. Other than that, I like Halo and Halo 2, can't wait for 3.

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    "Alright Seikyou, let's go!" Isumi sped off twoards the stream. Seikyou followed him. "Go and take care of them, I'll deal with this one," said one of the jonin to ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Me, i listen to everything but country. ICKY! My favorite might be oldies because Bob Seger is my man.

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I'll post soon, I just don't have time for long posts.

    Jul 24, 2007


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy