User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    (It will be easier if i start from scratch) The other Jonin dashed at Isumi and Seyoko, but Kakashi blocked his path, "Why are you in such a hurry." Kakashi ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano was walking down the stairs when Geomana came running after him. He stopped, but didn't turn around, "Geomana, what is it?" "I would like to know the whole story, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    No problem, give me till tomarrow, i've got a party to go to tonight.

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano wiped his mouth, "There isn't much to tell. I suppose I'm as normal as we can be." "Well, what kind of animal are you?" ask Geomana. "I think I ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Cool Quotes

    Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda If there are gods, they do not help, and justice belongs to the strong: but know that all things done ...

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Write me gets another dog! (Pics Added!)

    CHARLI IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Don't be mean. My friend loves star wars and he thinks the avatar is funny. Don't insult him!

    Aug 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 it's just so... plain-ish

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Endless Time Stops

    I t was pretty good, just a few things. 1.) you could add some punctuation to the piece. Sometimes it helps the reader with the flow. 2.) Is this a ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Magicians' Guild

    You have a lot of people already, do you have room for one more?

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    I'll join. Name-Collen Daniels Age-25 Looks-dark brown hair, british naval uniform, cross shaped necklace(Is cathlioc) medium build, blue eyes. Weapons- a saber(A military sword) musket rifle(They wer

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    You know, I came on here because I figured out how to do kakashi, so i can go off of this, or do it myself.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    no, you can take it, I'm just not ablr to think of anything.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Let me think and I'll give it a try.

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The "Hero" Problem

    As people have already said original ideas are hard to come by. I suggest combining things. Like, I'll use the main character of my book. I'll show him as a ...

    Jul 29, 2007


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness