User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyllo ;3

    If here to say hi, now I say bye. lol, I can't make a joke if my life depended on it. Any way, It's always nice to see new face, ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano just watched run away, "Will something good ever happen to me." (I don't know how to continue, but i had to put that.)

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano looked down, "Not many have any reason to respect me. Many saw my family as an evil that had to be stop. Many fought against my clan, maybe some ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I can't continue till tomarrow.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    (Um, we killed the two ninja, that's all there was.)

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I don't know.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I could go on and on about LOTR, but I won't, so, peace.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'd say LOTR, the Hobbit included. Harry Potter just doesn't grab me as much.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    I posted, no what?

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm Tony and If you need any help just give me a call. I myself am trying to write a Fantasy so I can't wait to ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    maybe, let's see if we can reach them.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    I say this because no one has posted.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano flew through the air with grace and speed. Even so, Geomana seemed uncomfortable. She clung to his neck with all her might, her eyes closed. "It's okay Geomana, I'll ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    Um, is this thing dead before it even started.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano smiled at her, "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He transformed into a black dragon "Hope on." Geomana hopped on Sano's back and they took off. (Sorry, i have ...

    Aug 4, 2007


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare