User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Well, how about their relationship.)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (? no idea, that will come when i make my post alright.)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Good point. Okay, anything else we need to disguss?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Now, I think Dragonfireash sould start a DT no.)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Alright, let me think, I will be up no later than tomarrow.)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Okay, well, where do we go from here?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    WHAT DO WE DO NOW!!!!!!!!!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (It's just Author , Dragon, and me now. Where are the others. Did they quite?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello and Welcome to YWS. If you need anything just let me know okay. Can't wait to see what you have to write. ~Mr. Pie

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "That you did, please sit with me and have some tea." (I have no clue where to go.)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    Lets see, this may be last month but, it's only the 6th 1.) Transformers 2.) Harry Potter 5 3,) Pirates 3 I think that's it. I LOVE MOVIES!!!

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Have you ever wondered what an Inkblot talks about?

    Hello Inkblot, I'm Mr. Pie, I want everyone to call me that now. Any way welcome, and if you need help just PM me, though your sister could probably do ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: How do YOU get last names for a story charater?

    My aunt told me this. For any name first or last, look in the bible. Take a name and fiddle with it. It works for me.

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing Habits

    I listen to music when I write too. My only other habbit I can think of is I have to write outside. That might explain why I can't get more ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano turned and walked towards his cabin, head down, hands in his poket. Once inside he shut the door and went to the fire in the middle. He took out ...

    Aug 6, 2007


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe