User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Cormyr: 1765

    It was a bit short, but a good place to stop in my opinion. My major problem is we have no idea what the characters look like. It's good to ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Bringing All Templates Up To Speed

    Oh well, somethings have to be sacraficed.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The hunter is here!

    Hey man, welcome to the site. I'm a fantasy writer, so if ever need something feel free to ask. You'll find we're all friendly here and very helpful. ~Mr. Pie.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    You have a point, but what I added my make it better ^_^

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    Thanks, let me see if I can gather anything else from the tree outside my window, that's inspiration for ya :)

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Moon

    Yeah, let me see what i can do with it and maybe put a back to it. Hmm...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano and Geomana were silent as they sipped their tea, Sano sighed and stared at the liquid inside his cup. Geomana noticed and asked, "Sano, is something wrong?" She put ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    (Need Help!) I lay awake, I can't sleep. My eyes get heavy, When I'm ready to slip I hear a sound, but don't know if it's real. I see a ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Moon

    (It's been a while since I've written poetry so I could use some help.) Loss is difficult, no one said it would be easy. fading of mind and body, can ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Let me think and I'll try posting.

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Well, I'm off for the night. See you tomarrow,)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Not sure. DFA knows his character better than us, HMMMM...)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Anything else?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I was leaning that way, but they just met. Maybe sart out with the hint they like each other, then it shows it self later on?)

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Is there going to be one or not? Have a brother sister feel? Eventully break away and stay away frome each other for what ever reason?)

    Aug 8, 2007


Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
— Voltaire