-
Re: VG Rumble II
(Ivellios will keep his longsword and take spear that he will use once he gains a few more skill points I've been saving.) Ivellios sighed in relief when he heard ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
(I got you Boltageman) Tony walked into the room in a happier mood than usual. He hummed to himself and went to the fridge to grab a coke. Plopping himself ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: The Grey Ghosts
Name: Niles Lockheart Age: 29 Gender: Male Occupation: Mercenary Species: Human Appearance: Currently without armor. His weapons consist of a one handed sword and basic magic. He has short brown ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony gave a small smile and thought a moment, "I hear the dace starts at seven, so how about I stop by your dorm around six-thirty?" "Alright, I'll see you ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony noticed she moved her bag and he took a seat. Her silence made him nervous and the answer he got wasn't too reassuring. He sighed and calmed himself, "Don't ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
(Tony's Suit) (Mask) (I think the dance is tomorrow night, I could be wrong.) Tony walked around campus for a while thinking. He wanted to ask Alyse to the dace, ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Ian sighed as he watched the queen. She was always like that. He walked over to the girl and helped up while the Queen was distracted. "Go one and finish ...
Feb 24, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
As Tony opened the door he saw Fred and Adam standing in the doorway about to knock. They looked a little surprised when he opened the door, then Adam asked ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Yin-Yang
Name- Ian Jerson Age- 19 Gender- Male House- Yin Standing- Bishop Powers- Water. Anything involving water can be used to his advantage. Ex: Walk on Water, creating a barrier, using ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac discussion
I'm back, and have read the thoughts on continuing after Mr. Teax is dead. I've decided to have my character go out on his own to 'dig' up information and ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Zodiac
Tony listened to everything that had been happening and had been watching from the side lines trying to piece everything together. He listened as Drake released what information and sighed, ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Cedrick sat underneath a tree in a wood. He concentrated and opened a mental link with Heaven. This is Cedrick reporting in. Go ahead, what do you have to report? ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
Tony got out of his car and helped everyone with their stuff. Alyse seemed distracted, but he thought twice about asking her. He noticed she ran off towards the track ...
Feb 22, 2009 -
Re: VG Rumble II
(I'll wait for you Dynamo and then I'll post myself.)
Feb 21, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
As Tony got into the dorm room he noticed something, it was full of stuff! He walked over to his room and read the note. Checking the other room he ...
Feb 18, 2009
