User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Well, it's not a BIG deal, it's just he got it published at a young age is all. But that's only because his parents own a publishing company. Lucky son ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    True, but he most likly doesn't belong to a writers web site like us to get help and improve. I guess we have the advantage right? I'm so happy.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I personaly liked the books, though y'all make good points that i have to agree with. Still, don't forget the author was only 19 when he wrote Eragon, so don't ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deathly Mothers and their Words

    I get the feeling you and your mother got in a fight? Any way, it was an okay poem, but like Clau said, people will have trouble relating to this. ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Your Influences

    My influence would have to be every aspect of my life. A lot of emotional things have happened to me in recent years so that would be why I write ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    It depends. I have like 5 different versions of my book and some I just hate, but I love the story itself.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Moon

    Okay, thanks Kit, that makes it easier.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Red Moon

    Thanks, I'm working on it.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano had never been as confused as this. He brought his hand up to his cheek and smiled, "Maybe something good can happen to me." (With that last post I ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I may have an idea. Ink, find out if it was rain or waterfall please. BRAINSTORM!!

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    Is this thing truly Dead now!? Where is everyone!? Come on guys, don't let it die out! We need to bring it back!

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Alright, I have no idea where to go from here. I'm at a loss for ideas so I couldn't post to conyinue with getting to Konaha even if I tried. ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Some Things...

    Your a lot more interesting than me. My life is boring. Well, it's nice to get to know you and thanks for reading my poems.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hopelessly Un-In-Love

    I loved it to tell the truth. You showed us your feelings very well. Still, I can't get an in-def picture here. Even so I liked. I just got a ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: What am I?

    At least It made it better. I'll see what I can do.

    Aug 9, 2007


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor