User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Research Archives Re: Custody of an 8 yo

    I think. The age for an older sibling to take over id either 18 or 21. I'm not 100% sure though.

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sighed and stood up. "What are you doing here so early?" "It was the only way I could come here without Kresko knowing brfore I left." "I see, well, ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Right sory, hold on, I'll revise it.)

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sat atop a small cliff outside above the ground staring at the stars, his father's sword in hand. Tears started to weld up in his eyes, but he brushed ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I'm reading and how do you become all that stuff?

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'm back, but have no idea what to post.)

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    I have to say I like them all. Some are a little hard to read, but brava, brava.

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing Under a Starry Sky

    Wow, you were quik, thanks. All and all I think I'll keep the repitition. I see what you're talking about and I'll try to make it work, but it keeps ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing Under a Starry Sky

    I wrote this poem for my aunt who's in the hospital. The idea for the poem came to me in a dream. In it I saw my Aunt and Uncle ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yesh, I'm new!

    I'm just one more person here to say hi. ~Mr. Pie

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I'll be gone for a day or two at a friends, so just a heads up.)

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! iIm new...

    Hey, welcome to the site. if you ever need some help just ask and I'll do what I can. ~Mr. Pie.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Thou shalt not take anothers life.

    I know little about plays, but I do understand the art of it. 1.) You have a few typos, read through it and you'll see what I mean. 2.) Though ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I agree with Firestalker, I'm still going to read the third book even though it's not the best. I still like it after all.

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't finish!

    I found that before you even start writting, have your story nerly finished in your mind. Sometimes I don't feel like writing i think about what will happen in my ...

    Aug 9, 2007


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening