User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sighed as he put the dishes in the sink and began washing them. He said to himself, "Maybe i was too hard on him? His oppinion wont change if ...

    Aug 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (No, I don't start school for about another month. I'm going for a long bike ride today and my dad wanted me to get my sleep.)

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Let me continue in the bar. I wasn't able to finish because i have to go to bed now.)

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano didn't like the idea of Reiko coming to dinner, but he knew he wouldn't be able to convince Geomana other wise. "Why don't you two head back down, I ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin sighed, "Good I supose. I enjoy peace, but running arones is no my thing." "I can agree with you on that." Alise took a seat next to Silvin. Gerard, ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin was sitting at the bar minding his own business. This town was just one of his many stops. He looked up to see two men enter. the sickly one ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    This looks fun. Name- Silvin Race- Elf Age- 112(Young by elf standards) Gender- M Looks- Clothing: Wears a forest green shirt with dark brown leggings. Fetures: Average hight and build. ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Loading Problems Fixed

    Just watch, soon something else will pop lose. Oh well, that's life. At least you're staying ontop of things.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Well, at least a year truly writting, but..... I guess since I hit 4-5 grade. My first book was for ... I think 4th grade? Any way, It was called ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Eye of the Storm

    The message you are trying to show is brilliant and you did an okay job. Still, like the others said, don't force the rhyme sceam. To me rhyming is difficult ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: lost between the cracks

    Well, it was, okay. Not too much to fix, the poem itself just didn't work for me at all. 1.) Put some more punctuation in the poem to aid to ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    I'ld go to the moon. Always wanted to see the earth up in the sky.

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The questions of death.

    I pm'ed you as well.

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano gave him a weary smile. "Don't worry, like I said, it wont take long." (I really got nothin)

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I have writers block and i don't know what to post.)

    Aug 13, 2007


WHAT'S UP, POTATOES?
— Rudy (Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality)