User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Lion looked at her, "My camp on the outskirts of town. I brought you here after you were attacked by those men." He put a cup of tea down next ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Okay Geomana, I'll come. Kresko, don't worry about a bed, the couch will do." Kresko and Sano helped Geomana up and brought her outside. Sano changed into dragon form and ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sin's Wrath 1

    I have to make this brief, but this is what i got. 1.) It was very short and you confided us to one place. That's not bad, just if you ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    Lion was sitting in a bar minding his own business. A man at the bar walked up to him rather limp, "Spare a few coins friend?" Lion didn't answer. Instead ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    silvin felt the shock wave and cursed under his breath. Sprinting even faster he put his bow on his back, "With this fog shoting a bow will be difficult." Drewing ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Lycanthropy

    I'm so in. Name- Lion Race- Human Gender- Male Appearance- or Weapon- A sword made of pure silver. Three stacks on his waist, a revolver and some cloves of garlic. ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin couldn't believe his eyes. "I'm going, catch up if you can, the south gate is already lost at this rate." "What did you see?" asked Ara. "You don't wan't ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano laughed a little, "You always put other people infront of yourself." At that moment kresko burst in as a wolf, "What happened!?" Sano began to tell the story the ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin sighed, "I'll stay and keep watch. I'll perch myself on the roof and use my greater eye sight to see what's happening and make reports until the fighting begins. ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I'm here Geomana." He grabed her hand softly. "Where am I?" "My home." "And Rieko, is he," "No, He's alive." "You didn't kill him? Why?" "If I am to create ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Solve It!

    There was simply no water in the river. (I have a lot of guesses if i'm wrong.)

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "Geomana!" Sano let her down gently and turned toward Rieko. He drew his sword and brought it to his neck. "No, this won't make it right." He put his sword ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exchange - America or UK?

    If you weren't coming from the Pacific I would ask you to come to NY, but don't do it all the same. I live in one of the most expensive ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    When Sano made it home he kicked open the door not even worrying about the lock. Take the sword off the wall he mounter it on his back. Walking outside ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano was frantic, he had no idea where Geomana and that Rieko fella went. Finnaly he relized he must have taken her above ground. Swearing under his teath he went ...

    Aug 17, 2007


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge