User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    (Where do we go from here?)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book clubs?

    My friend Jake and I are trying to write a book right now, but it's hard. We can't work on it over the phone, have tried, and we don't hand ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Walking down the hill the two let their trouble fly away. the wind blowing their hair and the spray of the ocean brushing their faces. When they reached the Harbor ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    We Got it Going On by Bon Jovi

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano climbed the stairs with Reiko on his back. When he reached the top Geomana was there waiting for him. he set Reiko down, "What you do now is totally ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    "Like I'll by that, still." Delita looked into her eyes, "Maybe I was wrong, you may be a kid, but you sure don't act like one. He gave her a ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    (I don't know what to do?)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    (It fit him just fine. Is it my turn to post?)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano pointed towards the left, "Geomana, go that way and take the stairs up." "Where are you going?" "Reiko went the wrong way and I have a feeling he's hurt." ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Delita was cutting down all of the enemies in his path. Using his silent killing techniques he confused the enemy leaving them selves open. He heard a scream and turned ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: And We're Back

    Yes, it does. mine went down by five which I was going to bring up, but now we know why so I guess I'm good.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Delita sighed, "She's right. We wish for peace, not hostility. I am Delita Hyral of the Sea Kingdom and these are my allies Aren and Silver." The man a top ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: This Is the Day That We Die

    Delita looked back, "Simply to see if peace could be reached between our countries." "There, now can we continue or no?" Said Silver looking anxious. "Shut up Silver, i on't ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    (Well, what do we do then?)

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    God, this is difficult. I'm not particularly good at anything, but I don't suck at them either. Well, if I had to decide I'd have to say ACTION and CONFLICT. ...

    Aug 26, 2007


I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter