User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Highway

    Out on the open road I am finally free. The day is young, air fresh and crisp. Quiet and peaceful, only the hum of the engine makes a sound. I'm ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Alright, we'll have to do with out her for now. If you see her on, give her a PM or something to get her attetion okay? ~Mr. Pie out

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Novel Challenge

    I WILL DO IT BECAUSE I CAN DO IT!!

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The black magicians

    Hey, i too would like to join, but I don't know where to start. Should i make a profile or no? Timeline, magic and swords, guns, muskets, what? Races like ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rage of an infantile mind

    Over all it was okay, just a few things. 1.) I find it confusing when you start out with it having the person you're talking about is being attacked and ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    I have posted so lets continue. Also, has anyone seen Ink?

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    Tas awoke but did not open his eyes afraid of what he would see. His whole body hurt, but mostly just his head. Trying to pull himself together he felt ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Heartbeat

    I liked the poem, but there is always something to fix. That's see what we got here. 1.) I would add a little more depth to your poem like Snoink ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Novel Challenge

    I like the idea and would like to do it. The link works and this would give me a nudge because I need to get going on my novel. It ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Top Ten Grammar Mistakes You Shouldn't Make

    I consider this very helpful considering Spelling and Grammer are two of my weaker points. Thanks a bunch.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Poor Scarecrow

    Isumi brought himself upon using a tree to support him after Emi healed his major injuries. Breathing heavily he closed his eyes. He opened them a second later when a ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    (Alright, hold on and let me think.)

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: intricate machinations

    I have a question, is learnt really a word. If so I should get out more. Over all I really liked this poem, wish i could do that, but I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar

    (I think i should be brought as a prisoner.)

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Scarecrow" DT

    Then i shall mak a long post tomarrow.

    Aug 27, 2007


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest