-
Re: A New Me
Where do I begin. Over all I like the idea, but it needs work on it is expressed. I see no picture nor point to the poem. Also, what you ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: Looking to "Hire" Algebra Tutors!
I'd be able to help if I was still in school, I'd have to go over the stuff. It starts again in about a week so If you need math ...
Aug 29, 2007 -
Re: The black magicians
I'm so in. Name- Rekin Age- 42 Appearance- no eye patch Race- Human Faction- Mercenary Abilities- Primarily a swordsmen. He never really understood magic though his sword was blessed by ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Rouge Agent
John lead his team inside. One at a time they entered fallowing standard formation. John motioned for Matt to take the left, Trinity the right. Taking the center they slowly ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Character dialogue
Jason: Murder? Please, if you kill someone for reasons you believe are right or for justice does that make it true murder? Allen: Not sure there jason, but still. If ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: The Others
Sano sighed, "I'll pay for his passage Allen alright. And I'll keep a watch on him too." Allen nodded and walked off to prepare for departure. Sano turned to Reiko, ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?
Movies do a bit, but the real thing is music. One show maybe, but music big time. ~Mr. Pie.
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: "Scarecrow" DT
Now we're back in business baby, yes!
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: This Is the Day That We Die
The General seemed to ponder the offer. "I will except, but it is our prince who will make the final call. I shall send a runner. If the answer is ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: How long do you spend
I guess it depends on how i feel on that given day. Yesterday I barley posted, but today I'm on a role. Go Me! :)
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: You and Yourself
I really like this poem. You seem to be really confertable when talking about such a subject which is good. Even so, everything needs some fixing. 1.) Though your emotion ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?
Lets see. I'll usually write my poems on the computer compleatly from start to finish, but stories are different. I like to write my stories by hand before posting them ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: The Poor Scarecrow
Isumi and Seikyou reached the Hidden Rain about a half an hour after setting out. It took them so long because Seikyou had to help Isumi walk a bit while ...
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Lost Highway
Thanks man, and you responded quick. I'll take a look at the flow and see if I can tweek it. ~Mr. Pie
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: How to Get Rid of Talking Heads
You are so darn right. In fact, I sometimes do the same thing, thanks for the heads up. ~Mr. Pie
Aug 27, 2007
