User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Art & Photography Re: 1952 Chevy

    I was going to say something, but when you said you could get the color better i was fine. Over all the Texture looks good, but the angle looks a ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Silvin looked over at Ara and gave her a slight smile, "Just tired is all. You want to take a seat?" He motioned next to him and she crawled over. ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano just looked a Geomana as she talked. He felt slightly revived from her words. he smiling slightly he got up. Before leaving he kissed Geomana on the fore head ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    (So, can i begin, or should you?)

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Name and title: Izlude Hyral (M) Class: Medium. Is a knight for higher. He works for anyone who fits his goals or needs. He tries not to form bonds but ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampires

    (We need this to really go some where. Any body have any ideas?)

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    I'm in Name- Jason Gender- male Age- 21 Looks- Shaggy brown hair, lean and tall, Dark blue eyes. Dark blue jeans with a white shirt. Wears a brown fleece jacket. ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: War of Zynar DT

    Sorry I didn't see this before. I say we sucseade, but someone dies in the process. That might work.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Alex scratched his head, Serric always talked to much. Cutting him of he asked, "Who are we going to see Serric?" "Lethero." Alex's eyes shifted, he didn't like werewolves no ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    (Um, my post made it so I'm with you guys. I'm in the safe house with you and i killed the werewolves. READ ABOVE!)

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (That leaves me with nothing. We need Elven-Madian.)

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum only looked down, "Fun? People died for your fun!" He was taken back by what he said and he turned away. "I'm sorry, my brother, well, it's a long ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    When Geomana finished she gave the phone back to Sano. "Kresko, watch out." "What do you mean?" He answered strangly. "Geomana's kindnapping will spread and war will come soo, be ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    (You guys keep moving, how do I bring in my character? I know!) Alex watched from above as the three ran threw the allies fighting for their lives. Slowly jumping ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum looked around, worriedly. Though he was sure the hit did something he wasn't sure it was dead. Getting at bad feeling he looked up to see the dragon hovering ...

    Sep 13, 2007


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze