User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano cursed under his breath, "Everyone hop on!" He quikly turned into a dragon and crouched down next to everyone. "Hurry!" "Sano, you're in no condition to fly." Said Geomana, ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    I'm afraid I won't be an for a long time. I have to focus on my school work. Author, if you could spred the word thated be nice. See ya ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano sighed. She was a stubborn as ever. Clenching his side he starred into the flames of the fire. Recalling the events on the boat he shivered. What ever happened, ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Alex watched the door as everyone mounted up. after the last one was through he hoped on his own and started off toward the others. He slowly caught up to ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano struggled to his feet. Putting his hand over the gash he slowly wiped it with his fingers. When he was done only a scare was left. "What, how?" Geomana ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano- Hikaru- (YES FIGHT!) Hikaru quickly grabbed Reiko's arm, spun him around and place the gun at his head. Sano stopped and readied himself. Reiko began panting and fell to ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano grabbed Geomana by the arm and pulled here back. Looking around frantically he look for his brother. Finally looking up he saw an emerald dragon coming at them like ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano slowly awakened. His arms were bound, face covered in dirt and blood. His cousin had tortured him for ten hours straight but to no avail. He had a coy ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Jason looked outside. It was still light out, though the sun was going down. Looking at Darci he thought for a moment before speaking, "If we leave now can we ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    It was late when Sano found the boat. Quietly swooping down he landed on the side without making a sound. Pulling himself over he drew is sword and looked around ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Life Left Behind

    At last I am calm, stressed released from my being. Thoughts are at rest and I feel so alone. Peace at last, a life left behind. The tree line above ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    "I already know Reiko. I'm going back." "What?" Geomana was worried. She latched onto his arm and refused to let go of him. "Why?" "We left her behind. Your friend. ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The lioness creeps....

    Well, it's nice to have you aboard. The names Tony. If you have any questions just PM me and I'll do the best I can. I'm sure you'll be happy ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Jason watched as Senna was thrown against the wall again. Picking up the knife again he paried the attack and the stood eye to eye. Jason motioned for Alison to ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Jason stood by the bedroom door as Darci slept. Smiling he let out a thankful sigh. "I'm glad she's going to be okay." Getting attached are we? Asked Alison rubbing ...

    Sep 21, 2007


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women