User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Kris watched as they took Michelle away. As they walked out a young man walked into the room, "Any idea what happened?" Asked the man. "No, not one. She seemed ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    A better pic. (No idea what Limbo is.) (Yes in a palace.)

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Leth, you need a sould weapon, other than that fine.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    No that's good. Do you want to jump in or should I bring your character in?

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    It was well into the night and everyone was asleep but Ilum. He continued to look at the door from which Luke had left. He quietly got up and made ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano slowly sat up, "Don't worry Reiko, we're far enough away." "Sano, don't talk, please." Geomana gently pushed him back down. Sano sighed and did as he was told. He ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Hey, we're just having fun. I've read on of the books and own the first two games. I can tell this isn't accurate at all, but lighten up. This place ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Kris caught Michelle as she fell towards the ground. "Hey, you alright, miss?!" that's when he realized she was bleeding badly. He gently picked her up and took off towards ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Cutting out a Character

    I have had this problem before. A few characters in my up coming book have a point, but it ends. I guess you have to decide if you can put ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning Discussion Thread

    I'm at a lost. If you do come up with something let me know, other wise I think I have to quiet. Sorry.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (Lets get this started.) Kris stood out over looking the kingdom. From his terrace he had a perfect view. It was hard to believe that there was nothing left outside ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Archangel swore under his breath after hearing a scattered message from shadow. He quickly turned his warthog around. The two marines nearly fell off. One yelled, "Where are we going ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    My Character. Name- Kris Gender- Male Race- Human Soul Blade- White Katana Appearance- Personality- Caring, yet doesn't know how to show it. Being a human he has everything to prove ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    This takes place in a world known as the Spirit Realm, the division between the real world and the after life. Here, people used to get a second chance at ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    (I'm so in) Name- Archangel Species- Spartan Number- Z71 Armour Color- White primary, black secondary. Age- Unknown Personality- Quiet in a way. Isn't afraid to put his life on the ...

    Oct 20, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith