User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Black River

    (I'm coming in) Name- Dane. Age- unknown, but looks 22. Species- Archangel (Fallen angle) Appearance- Dark, thick black hair. Grey eyes. Black travel clothes. Dark green cloak. Teeth are slightly ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I like it. Very original.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I usually write in thrid person, but resently i've been into short stories which I'm writing in first. Still, I like third best.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I don't know what to do with the situation. Any ideas?)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (Is anyone else going to join, or is it just you and me Chris?)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    (I'm in) Name- Travis Age- 16 Appearance- 160 x 108 - 4k Race- Nephilim (Son of an Angle) History- Unknown. He can barley remember anything of his past. His goal ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    "I'm not sure," said Ilum strapping his sword onto his back. "You sleep well?" Karana's eyes diverted, "Yes, thanks for asking." Ilum gave her which made her blush. Before he ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    This died with me? I'm honored. Who's still here?

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Sorry, for some reason my dad doesn't want me on the computer. i won't be on. Sorry.

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum sighed, "Not really." He looked into her eyes, she was worried. "I'll say this, my elder brother was killed by the Dark Knight. Don't worry so much. It'll be ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (I'm in, but no spartan for me. Someone has to be a human right.) Name- Rick Alswel Age- 22 Appearance- Standard marine armor only grey. Black short wavy hair. Dark ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Kris walked out of the room with Asilan behind him. They walked in silence until they came to the main gate. there where to women there. One must have been ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum gave a respectful huff, "I lost someone because I was weak, or maybe because I was stupid. Thoughts eat away at my dreams as they probably do yours. If ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano quickly brought his sword to Rei's neck, "Stop." "Why should I?" "Because, right now, he's not your enemy." "Are you mocking me?" Sano didn't budge. that only seemed to ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    That's fine, but I'd like someone else to post in the story other than me. Anyone, PLEASE!

    Oct 21, 2007


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn