User avatar

piepiemann22

  • NovMo Archives Re: Help with NaNo titles

    I agree with sam. Thou, with my friends help i changed the title to my book. Your problem would be you don't have enough plot for a good title yet. ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    (I'm in.) Name- Liam Species- Human Costume- Leon from Resident Evil 4 Age- 21 Appearance- picture only with thick brown hair and brown eyes. _________________________________________________________

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    Sano made a fire and told Kersko the whole story. the fight, his transformation, and the theory behind his brother. He was shocked. "We don't need to wait a few ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sunny Days

    I liked it, thou it is short. my first poems were short too. I realized that even thou I was able to get the feeling across I needed more imagery. ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    (I'll start I suppose.) Travis looked around. the town was dark and seemed deserted. he walked the streets in silence. Another place where people were afraid to go out at ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from St. Petersburg

    Hey, the names Tony. Your a poet too huh. Check out my work. In exchange Ill look at yours. :roll: I'd do it any way friend. your goth, well I ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new to this site...

    I'm another here to say hello. Want me to read something? PM me. The names Tony by the way. The unofficial YWS Consular. If you ever need someone to take ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Tell Kersko about my brother, and get Rei back. Would that work?)

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Night to Remember

    At first I wasn't sure, I doubt you were either. I sat there, looking on, trying to build up my strength. In the end it payed off, for the last ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Races of Elsmeron

    (So, I'll start off if you guys don't mind. Or should we wait?)

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Perfect.) Sano put his hand on Kersko's shoulder, "It's not worth it. There's no need for blood shed." He gave Reiko a glance and he put the gun down. Kersko ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Dane jumped into the middle of the group. All were stuned, but one. He looked at her and she stared back. He slowly drew his sword as did she. Everyone ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (I got it.) Kris listened well as Raiku spoke. As he did he couldn't believe what he was saying. "There are six stones lost on the Baron plain we need ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: It's Halloween '07 at YWS

    I like it. Very cool. Hats off to you Nate.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Alrighty then. Bare with me, this may be long.) Ilum and Karana reached the east entrance about twenty minutes after splitting up from the group. It would take them longer ...

    Oct 27, 2007


I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson