User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Kris sighed, Nathan was always like that, "I'm in, but..." "Don't do it Kris, you know what will happen don't you?" Kris looked down, "I do, but, but I've been ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Parodoxis

    (I'm in) Name- Jakson Yuri Appearance- the guy Faction- Kings royal army. Personality- Cheery, always has a smile and knows how to put a smile on someones face. He is ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum helped Karana to her feet who clung to him. Sighing he said, "Raven, step out of there. I have an idea." Slowly she replied and stepped from the cage. ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Drake walked up to the main gates of the camp, a black bag behind him. Looking at a piece of paper. He sighed and put it into his back pocket. ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: God's Angel

    For a long time I didn’t think much of my life. Every day was the same, and at that point that’s all there was. Adding insult to injury is simply ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    (I'm in) Name: Drake Wiskot Age: 19 Appearance: Dark brown hair, thick. Average build. Strong legs, a good runner. Prefers baggy clothes, but will wear what is necessary. Dark blue ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano stopped walking and stared at the new girl, "Dragon." She jumped aside ready to fight if need be. "No need to fear, I hope. What color are you?" "Red, ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano looked about the carnage below him. From the roof of the apartment he could see the desroyed buildings still burning. He decided to go back inside when Geomana ran ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum stood there looking out of the entrance of the cave. Warren and Luke had gone ahead to make sure the husks were truly dismembered. Karana was sitting next to ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    (Sorry grounded and have no real time.) Change Name- Sanosuke Sagara (Sano for short) Appearance- Herskon- Black Dragon Personality- Caring yet subtle. Is only open with people he knows. At ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sorry, Eye contact and a warm thoughtful smile.)

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Looking for wolf friends!

    Hi, the names Tony. I'm into animals in general, but wolves a sweet. Let me know if you ever want to talk or if you need help with anything. Oh ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (I just did so there.)

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others

    (Change) Sano pulled her close as she lay there sleeping. he, thou, could barely get a wink. His thoughts wandered over the fact his brother was alive. There had to ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    I like them. Just a few minor things. 1.) The sword in the first one is a little sketchy and looks off to me. 2.) Again, the first. Is the ...

    Oct 29, 2007


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker