User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    Here's on. History teachers. I don't do War of the Roses till next year,but my teacher also teaches the upper grades. Even if they don't know much they should be ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Parodoxis

    Yuri rushed down the corridors. He cursed under his breath knowing he never should have left the kings side. As he made his way down the dungeon passage slinging his ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Garrick threw himself over Saera trying to protect her from the flames. When they finally subsided Garrick's shirt was gone replaced with burn marks, his pants scorched. "Why?" The man ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revival

    I understand and I know it's not my best. I started writing poetry as a way to vent my emotions. Everything is finally turning around so I can focus on ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Revival

    I had fallen. I sought the easy way out. Played on everyones feelings, bent all there trust. Through lies and deceit I got all I wanted. Never even broke a ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am a newbie

    Hey, thought I'd drop by. I'm sure you'll find people interested in your writing. As for poetry, I write it too. We already have something in common. If you need ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Ilum held onto Karana even as she slept. Luke and Raven left leaving Warren behind. He quietly made his way over to the two. "She sleeping?" Ilum nodded as he ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    Kris stood there motionless. he felt as if he would be struck down at any moment. "So, what happens now?" "Your move old friend ." Kris leaped away from Raiku ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    (Yes) Sano sat there eating his steak glancing at the other two dragons every once in a while. The girl seemed tense and the guy seemed aloof at times though ...

    Nov 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    (I don't know what to do to tell the truth. I'm thinking.)

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Garrick watched the battle from a cliff. He was sick and tired of all the carnage. If neither would comply he would eliminate them both. Taking on last puff from ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Power of the Soul

    (First, Raiku's Profile) Name- Raiku Race- Atlantian Appearance- Soul Blade- Personality- Serious. He pictures himself above everyone else as he is the Prince. He wont tolerate disobedience. He also l

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (I'm in.) Name- Garrick Age- 23 Appearance- Weapon- Gun blades Rule! Alliance- Hired hand. All he wants is for the war to end. Who ever's goals fit him best. Personality- ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Silence blanked the world. No one said anything, no one moved, not even the wind blew. For a time it seemed like the silence would last forever until Luke broke ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: God's Angel

    I'm glad you guys like it. I'll work on it right away. Any more advice?

    Nov 18, 2007


The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch