User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Extinguished

    Very nice piece of literature. Over all I very much liked it. When it comes to grammar and such I'd run through it one more time to make sure you, ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart of Sorrow Chap 2

    Thanks, I'll have time to look over the chapters over the next few days and I'll get them patched up.

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wonderful

    It was just supposed to be another project. Something to help me pass the time. I was bored, they called for help, I answered. It’s as simple as that. At ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart of Sorrow Chap 2

    The study was a dark and forbidding place. The sun at set upon the outside world and the fire created a soft glow of light against the eerie shadow that ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heart Of Sorrow Chap. 1

    Tom looked out the window. The bright sun had faded behind the clouds as they began to darken and fade. He sank into his old red arm chair as he ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I'll be gone for a while

    I don't know if this is the right place, if not someone can move it. (Thank You) I've been gone for a while and still will be. I'm at my ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Tony can be Nick's right hand man. Help him with what ever he needs. More like a producer and he'll work with May. What do you think?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (Man, I really am having trouble keeping up.) Tony stood over the counter eating an apple. Nick had gone to recruit people and he was enjoying some peace and quiet. ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (My stupid Computer.)

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    Ivellios noticed Kai hesitate and started to run. He blew passed him and yelled, "Snap out of it and help him, I'll take this one!" See Kai leave he turned ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (Favor. This moves so fast that I'm having trouble keeping up. Can someone make sure my character stays alive until I can post please?) (Right before LaReina's Post.) Tony started ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forever Warring Elements

    Ken~Light Ken sighed as he beat the last person to the ground, "You Fire Nation thugs are no fun." He revenged through one of their pockets and pulled out some ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble II

    (FYI I'm a part of my schools Pit for our All School Show this year and wont be on too much for a week, till next Saturday when it's over, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (FYI I'm a part of my schools Pit for our All School Show this year and wont be on too much for a week, till next Saturday when it's over, ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Tony plopped himself on the couch and let out a big sigh. He set his jacket over the arm, took off his tie and unbuttoned the first button on his ...

    Feb 26, 2009


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy