-
Re: Power of the Soul DT
We need to think of something because no one's posting. Take it and Change it how ever you want I don't care. The idea is broad, do with it what ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Power of the Soul
Kris fell to the ground exhausted. "You bastard." "It worked right. i drew out everything you had." Raiku cave a wary smile. "Get him to the infirmary now!" Two guards ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: ROTC Discussion
Okay, but I'm not posting right now. My stomach hurts. =) I'm doing the best I can else where.
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano sighed, "Alright." "What!?" Kresko rose to his feet, "No!" "Let me finish. You can go Geomana on one condition." "What?" "You only go on the recon mission. When we ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: The Parodoxis
Yuri cursed and strung another arrow, but the prince stopped him, "No, you could hit Jane!" "Then lets be after them!" "Right, lets go!" They took off running after them, ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: ROTC Discussion
Where do we go from here? I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!
Drake gave a sigh, why? Why with such an uptight person? To think I could be in a nice cool cell. Oh well (I have no idea what to do? ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Magic vs Science
Garrick struggled against the shrinking field. Soon he stopped because physical strength was getting him no where. His ribs hurt and he couldn't feel the lower half of his left ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: The Others 2
Sano watched as Reiko motioned for the door, but when he opened it a young boy stepped in. "Who're you?" Reiko seemed to have no patients. "A, a messenger sir. ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: deleted
I like it. Very funny. The most notable thing is the fact that Jack is all beat up and everything else is "nice." Good Job.
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Blood Moon: Word From The Not-so-Wise
Um, what is this? I came thinking to read a story and, well, I'm comfused. What is this? Is the main character writing this down or something? can you explain?
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the Roses
Oh, well, I'll tell you what. On monday I'll ask Mr. Jerose my teacher about it and see what comes up.
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Come on people, how could you forget. Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, and my favorite PIE!! Name, ha, bad humor. So to everyone out there weather you celebrate it or not, ...
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: 7000!!!
Man, I'm trying to reach 1000 let alone 7. Still congrats.
Nov 22, 2007 -
Re: Sunlight
I have to agree with Chandni on this one. Try to fiddle with it adding for detail and description. The idea is very common, writing about the sun rise and ...
Nov 22, 2007
