User avatar

piepiemann22

  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Fine I guess. It will do.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    No you're good. We'll wait for at least one more person to start.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Would you like to earn some points/ critiques?

    Unfortunately I'm too tired to critique so I'll get started tomorrow. Even if we only do one it still helps. Just you wait, I'll beat you all. (No, I'm not.)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    (Fallow the model for my character.) Name- Jason Roberts Age- 21 Appearance: (Regular)- (True Self)- The one in front Personality- Calm, but sometimes a little depressing. Not really cheery, but ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    My other storybook seems dead, but i think it's because the idea wasn't good enough. I hope this one turns out better. We'll live in the modern world as normal ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: ROTC Discussion

    I think people forgot about this. Also I had a simple question. Once we do get this thing rolling, exactly how will we prociede. Could you maybe make a scheduele ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Come on people, I'm keeping it alive, but i need some help. Any one out there?)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Parodoxis

    (Where is everybody?)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Research Re: Wars of the Roses

    No problem. Besides, this sounds interesting. Now I want to learn. =)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Hikaru Hikaru looked back to see a reddish dragon behind him. Is that... He quickly turned into a human and let Sano drop to the ground. "Sorry Sanosuke." Hikaru returned ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Power of the Soul DT

    I don't know either. No one else will post. This is going to die. Does anyone have any ideas?

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano struggled to his feet, "What happened?" "I don't know, I found you passed out." Sano looked at Geomana. Looking back he saw the body with the mark. "We have ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Sano and Kersko mad their way through the barren, but rocky field. This had been a place of many battles so the army decided to always keep a company here, ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Feathers

    It was short, but good at the same time. I've written a short poem like this too and people also liked it. The only thing with short poems is it's ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forget

    In this poem you'll see I organized each question word to it's own stanza. Organize your feelings in a way. Go bye time it all happened or something. Trust me, ...

    Nov 23, 2007


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan